Question about ODBC for SQL backend with OpenLdap

Hi,

I have with OpenLdap with SQL backend, I can't make the tests at the end of
the installation.

I installed iODBC, libiODBC,libmyODBC,OpenLdap 2.3.24 with --enable-sql
--enable-modules --enable-dynamic and SQL database. The SQL server works
well, I have no problem with phpmyadmin access. But at the end of the
openldap installation, I tried to do the tests with this command :
"SLAPS_USE_SQL=mysql make sql"

But I have this message :
-------
Testing SQL backend read operations...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Testing correct bind... ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)
ldapwhoami failed (1)!
./scripts/sql-test000-read failed (exit 1)
make: *** [sql-yes] Error 1
-------

I created the tests database , and add the user "manager" but I already have
a bind problem !

I show you my odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini configuration files :

[ODBC Data Sources]
example         = ODBC for MySQL DSN

[example]
Driver          = /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcmyS.so
DSN             = example
DATABASE                = example
DESCRIPTION             = example
PWD             = secret
PORT            = 3306
SERVER          = localhost
SOCKET          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
UID             = manager

and odbcinst :
[ODBC Drivers]
MySQL           = Installed

[MySQL]
Description             = ODBC for MySQL
Driver          = /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcmyS.so
Setup64         =
UsageCount              =
CPTimeout               =
CPReuse         =
FileUsage               = 1

The slapd.conf file is generated by the test program, so I think that the problem comes from ODBC and SQL ! I give you the log file too :

---------
conn=0 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=
connection_get(8)
connection_get(8): got connid=0
connection_read(8): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 5 contents:
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 8 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
do_unbind
---------

It makes 2 week that I'm searching an explanation but I never found it ! If some one could help me it would be with pleasure !!

Thank you everybody !

PS : I send you the slapd.1.log file