Re: SLAPD accepts connection, then hangs

--On Monday, January 23, 2006 9:58 AM +1100 Dave Horsfall <daveh@ci.com.au> wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Dave Horsfall wrote:

In the meantime, I'm hammering a test system with connections from remote
clients, hoping to get another hang so I can get thread info for Howard.

Nearly three days later, and still no sign of a hang. I hate it when programs behave themselves :-(

Per Quanah's suggestion in another thread, I might take a look at SLAMD
(although it seems to want Java as well).

Yeah, it is a java app. ;) It can use OpenLDAP as its backend store though.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html