Re: SLAPD accepts connection, then hangs

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> In the meantime, I'm hammering a test system with connections from remote
> clients, hoping to get another hang so I can get thread info for Howard.

Nearly three days later, and still no sign of a hang.  I hate it when
programs behave themselves :-(

Per Quanah's suggestion in another thread, I might take a look at SLAMD
(although it seems to want Java as well).

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9552-5509 (d) -5500 (sw)
Corinthian Engineering P/L,  54/19-21 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont, NSW 2009,  Australia