Re: acl sets don't appear to work

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Well, the FAQ-O-Matic specifically states:

" The following comments have been tested with openldap 2.1.25"

so, it should have worked.  None-the-less, I just finished upgrading to
2.2.28, and the exact same acl's work as documented.

Wow, out of curiosity, if you were going to upgrade, why would you go from one dead release to another? Why not go all the way to something supported and current?

--Quanah

because I run Gentoo Linux which doesn't support 2.3 yet.

-rob