Re: dap_add: Constraint violation (19)

David Jacoby writes:
> Thanx for your email, i tried to add that line to my ldif
> file but its still not working, i dumped the database with
> slapcat.
> This is how the ldif file looks:
>
> snip...
> dn: ou=ispman,o=outpost24
> o: outpost24
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
> objectClass: top
> ou: ispman
> structuralObjectClass: organizationalUnit
> ...snip

Sorry, my mistake.

>Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
>>(...) An entry must contain the attribute matching its RDNs.

Misplaced 's'.  It must contain the attributeS matching its RDN.
"o=outpost24" is not in that entry's RDN, so that entry does not need
"o".  OTOH, it needs "ou: ispman".

The error for that object is because it does not have any object class
which allows the attribute "o".  From that entry, remove "o: outpost24".

--
Hallvard