Re: dap_add: Constraint violation (19)

Hi Hallvard!

Thanx for your email, i tried to add that line to my ldif
file but its still not working, i dumped the database with

This is how the ldif file looks:

dn: ou=ispman,o=outpost24
o: outpost24
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: top
ou: ispman
structuralObjectClass: organizationalUnit

Best regards
David Jacoby

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:

>David Jacoby writes:
>>mail-foo:~/david# slapadd  -v -d2 -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf  -l
>>slapadd: dn="o=outpost24" (line=12): (64) value of naming attribute 'o'
>>is not present in entry
>The LDIF entry "dn: o=outpost24" in ldap_dump.ldif does not contain
>"o: outpost24".  An entry must contain the attribute matching its RDNs.
>I don't know why it's missing from the LDIF file if that's a database
>dump from slapcat.  Unless it's from an old OpenLDAP version; earlier
>versions had more lax consistency checking.

David Jacoby
Research & Development
Outpost24 Security

tel: +46-(0)455-612311