Re: dap_add: Constraint violation (19)

Hi Jon!

Thanx for your email!, I did as you recommended i used slapadd
instead of ldapadd. But now i get another weird error message.

mail-foo:~/david# slapadd  -v -d2 -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf  -l
ldap_dump.ldif
slapadd: dn="o=outpost24" (line=12): (64) value of naming attribute 'o'
is not present in entry

and my slapd.conf looks like this:

suffix "o=outpost24"
rootdn "cn=Manager, o=outpost24"