Re: Goofy RedHat Problem

* Quanah Gibson-Mount (quanah@stanford.edu) [040704 22:21]:

> --On Sunday, July 04, 2004 10:09 PM +0200 Andreas Schuldei
> <andreas@schuldei.org> wrote:
>

> >I got that (non-)advice from you when i looked for a way to
> >upgrade my 2.0.X system to 2.1.X and tried to fix my ldifs.
> >
> >i felt just annoyed at that point, and it helped me not at all.
>
> Andreas,
>
> Are you sure you are remembering correctly?

actually the situation where i wanted to fix a straight 2.0 to 2.1
ldif upgrade problem and got the "2.0 is unsupported" answer was
on irc. the discussion here does fit well enough, though.

the second incident you quoted
(http://www.openldap.org/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/openldap-software/200406/msg00707.html)
is by the way help as i hope to get it. (and i have not returned
to this question since i was to busy doing other things.)