Re: LDAP TWiki

> > By the way, my offer stands.  If there is interest, I'd be happy to add an
> > OpenLDAP "web" to my pre-existing TWiki installation.
> Yet another one?

My feelings exactly.  Part of the complaint is about the number and
range of "unofficial" documents and howto's.  So the solution is to
create another one?

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=openldap+wiki&btnG=Google+Search
> The problem is not to set up the Wiki service. The problem is to find people
> adding reasonable content. The FAQ-O-MATIC at http://www.openldap.org/faq/
> is interactive.

And the content of the Faq-O-Matic is excellent, and answers ALOT of the
questions frequently asked on this list -

Extensions supported by OpenLDAP
RDBMS vs. LDAP (why they REALLY aren't two versions of the same thing)
Lots of information on Access Control Lists
How to create replicants
How to get an OID and other schema topics
Setting up PAM & NSS
and on and on ...

How many questions asked are answered by the above?  My feeling is quite
a few.  So I see ****AMPLE**** evidence that existing resourses are NOT
bieng used effectively - IMHO, creating "yet another" FAQ/Wiki/Whatever
is totally pointless - there is one ALREADY on the OpenLDAP *HOME* site.

Just my two cents.