Re: LDAP TWiki

My comment about bandwidth was due to name confusion; Kirk Strausser said
"honeypot.net" and I heard "honeynet.org"!

The Honeynet Project at honeynet.org is not affiliated with honeypot.net and
thus my remark doesn't make any sense at all.  Sorry.  Entirely my fault,
apologies to Kirk and the list at large!

--Charlie