Re: Client reports "Can't Contact LDAP server"

[root@enigma jim-lcl]# rpm -qa | grep openssl
libopenssl0-devel-0.9.6c-2mdk
openssl-0.9.6c-2.3mdk
libopenssl0-0.9.6c-2.3mdk
[root@enigma jim-lcl]#
[root@enigma jim-lcl]# rpm -qa | grep libcap
libcapplet1-1.5.11-2mdk
[root@enigma jim-lcl]#

So what it is saying is that I've already got those packages... hmmmm now what I am using is Mandrake... is it possible that
the rpms just can't find the files? This could be solved by putting links in the right places.

FYI, I need a good packet sniffer anyway because I have to be able to prove stuff like encryption to my profs.
A printout from a packet sniffer is the most direct means I can think of.