ModifyPassword extended request for Java

As part of the Jamm project[1] we've implemented the ModifyPassword
extended operation in Java within the JNDI framework.  I've tested it
against OpenLDAP and it seems to work fine.  I'm posting about its
existance to the list in case it would be helpful to others.

It can be found at:
    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jamm/jamm/src/backend/java/jamm/ldap/ModifyPasswordRequest.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

There's also a link off of http://www.kgarner.com/code/ to the code in
case the above URL is too long for you :)

Keith

[1] http://jamm.sf.net/

--
   Keith T. Garner                                        kgarner@kgarner.com
   The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so