Re: get all possible attributes of one objectclass

Marcel Bruch wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> maybe I didn´t describe detailed enought what I need:
>
> I need to know, which attributes are possible in an objectclass - not
> which attributes already exist.

You need to parse the objectclass description by searching
the schema that the server should publish. Try searching:

ldapseach -h yourserver -b 'cn=subschema' -s base objectclass=*' '+'

as an example of parsing code you may look at servers/slapd/schemaparse.c
or try to write one according to RFC 2252

Pierangelo

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it