Re: get all possible attributes of one objectclass

Hey Marcel,

Monday, August 06, 2001, 2:02:38 AM, you wrote:

MB> /* posted before in wrong position - sorry... */

MB> Hi,

MB> I´m trying to find an way to get all possible attributes for only one
MB> particular objectclass.

man ldapsearch.

Try ldapsearch -b 'dc=base,dc=org' -x '(objectclass_here=*)'

Replace dc=base,dc=org with your diretory base.  Replace objectclass_here
with what you want (uid, cn, et cetera).  And this assumes you don't have
ACLs in place to prohibit anonymous searching on all attributes.

--
 Kevin