Re: draft-ietf-ldapbis-bcp64-01 comments

Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
>At 01:28 PM 12/7/2003, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
>> Section 3.2 (Protocol Mechanisms) refers to supportedFeatures in the
>> [Features] document.  What is that?  There is no [Features] in the
>> References sections.
>
> supportedFeatures [Features] is a LDAP feature discovery mechanism
> recently approved by the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard.
>   [Features] Zeilenga, K., "Feature Discovery in LDAP",
>     draft-zeilenga-ldap-features-xx.txt, a work in progress

Sounds like it should be included in [Roadmap] or included in [Models]
and the registration moved to the bcp64 document, then.  I think this is
currently the only document which the LDAP TS depends on which is purely
LDAP, yet is not part of the LDAP TS.  That doesn't seem very useful.