draft-ietf-ldapbis-bcp64-01 comments

Section 3.2 (Protocol Mechanisms) refers to supportedFeatures in the
[Features] document.  What is that?  There is no [Features] in the
References sections.

Section 3.6 (LDAP Result Codes) says:

   LDAP result messages carry an resultCode enumerated value to indicate
   the outcome of the operation [Protocol].  Each result code consists
   of a keyword and a non-negative integer.

Which keywords are these?  The ASN.1 names of result codes in
[Protocol]?

Typos in section 3.3 (Object Identifier Descriptors):

   A values ending with a hyphen ("-") reserve all descriptors which
     ^^^^^^                            ^^^^^^^
should be "A value ... reserves".

Section 3.7 (LDAP Authentication Method) ends with:

  SASL is an extensible LDAP
  authentication method.

I think you should strike "LDAP" here.  SASL is general, it's not just
an LDAP thing.

Section 3.8 (Directory Systems Names) says:

   The IANA-maintained "Directory Systems Names" registry [IANADSN] of
   valid keywords for well known attributes used in the LDAPv2 string
   representation of a distinguished name [RFC1779], now Historic
   [RFC3494].

Please insert a verb in this paragraph.  (Or is "used" the verb?  I
couldn't parse it that way.)