Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

--On Friday, February 13, 2015 6:11 PM +0100 Yoann Gini <yoann.gini@gmail.com> wrote:

This is pretty common in computer science « I have the true, other
people are moron, I don't want to share my knowledge because you are
too dumb to receive my instructions ».

You seem to have a massive misconception that people are trying to hide knowledge from you. No one is attempting to do any such thing. Apple makes significant changes to the OpenLDAP code base that they derive their OpenDirectory platform from. The behavior you are reporting simply does not occur with *stock* OpenLDAP. Ever. So there is no way in which anyone on this list can help you determine why Apple's OpenDirectory is behaving the way it does. The only people with the answer to that information are the people who made the modifications to OpenLDAP for OpenDirectory. That would be Apple, not the OpenLDAP project.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.