Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

> Le 13 févr. 2015 à 15:52, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> a écrit :
>
>> Maybe it’s linked to an Apple hack, maybe not. In any case the only valuable answer for my question is a troubleshooting procedure for this kind of behavior. Nothing else.
>
> There's no MAYBE about it.
>
> Feel free to continue wasting your own time if you don't want to believe me.

The level of presumptuousness here is too damn high…

Try to read nothing and always say it’s the other guy. Wonderful.

I’m not here to find a man to blame, I’m here to understand how is it possible, asking people who have knowledge on OpenLDAP to explain how it’s possible to troubleshoot such a problem.

And all I found here is presumptuous people who just wan’t to make money. Wonderful…