Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

Yoann Gini wrote:

>> Le 13 févr. 2015 à 15:09, Andy Dorman <adorman@ironicdesign.com> a écrit :
>>
>> The reason you so often see an answer like this is because people like
>> you want Open Source developers to do work for you for free…
>
> You seem to have forgotten what is OpenSource.

Now I'm really getting angry: While Apple has made many billion dollars also
with Open Source software they don't contribute to Open Source communities. At
least I don't see any contributions.

You should really remind *Apple* about what is Open Source while they are
selling it to people like you willing to pay for it.

So don't ask OSS developers to look for Apple's bugs.

Ciao, Michael.