RE: Subject Alternative Name in TLS - does this work?

True, but putting the subject in the SAN list isn't bad or wrong per se.
A bit like offering wheel ramps for those older libraries/clients, even though newer stuff exists obsoleting those ramps.
- chris

> --
>    -- Howard Chu
>    CTO, Symas Corp.           http://www.symas.com
>    Director, Highland Sun     http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
>    Chief Architect, OpenLDAP  http://www.openldap.org/project/

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.