Re: Subject Alternative Name in TLS - does this work?

that was me, the way I tried to sing certificate were... incorrect

apologies and great and many thanks to everybody

I can now ldapsearch on both slapd.domain.local and slap.domain.external with -ZZZ, all good (only cannot confirm if CN has to be repeated in subjectAltName as per Olo's tip, currently it IS repeatedin my cert) last bit is WPMU Ldap Auth on Wordpress 3.6.1 which is somehow not working :) hmm..

regards