Re: Openldap configuration import LDIF

a ok, and how i can define this in my schema?

2013/8/23 Chris Card <ctcard@hotmail.com>
________________________________
> Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:25:29 +0200
> Subject: Re: Openldap configuration import LDIF
> From: felas85@gmail.com
> To: ctcard@hotmail.com
> CC: openldap-technical@openldap.org
>
> I try to remove and i post you the log file
#!RESULT ERROR
#!CONNECTION ldap://192.168.1.156:389
#!DATE 2013-08-23T11:24:21.980
#!ERROR [LDAP: error code 21 - objectClass: value #0 invalid per syntax]
dn: cn=Mailadmin,ou=student,ou=people,dc=university,dc=org
objectClass: mmXinec
cn: Mailadmin
givenName: Mail System Administrator
sn: Mailadmin
uid: mailadmin
userPassword::

Most likely, the objectclass mmXinec is not defined in your schema