Re: syncrepl refreshAndPersist problem when master not available

Turbo Fredriksson said:

>     Stephan> Hi all, if I cut down the line between consumer and
>     Stephan> provider using syncrepl in refreshAndPersist mode, the
>     Stephan> replication does not work any more. Is there a way to
>     Stephan> make syncrepl in refreshAndPersist mode to automatically
>     Stephan> re-establish synchronization after connection problems or
>     Stephan> crash of master?
>
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200409/msg00098.html

Thanks, that's it. In which version was the retry parameter introduced?
In the SUSE SLES9 package (openldap2-2.2.6-37.26.i586.rpm) it does not work:
Starting ldap-serverError: parse_syncrepl_line: unknown keyword "retry=60
10 300 +"

--
Stephan Dühr
dass IT GmbH