Re: Sync question

--On Friday, November 18, 2016 4:49 PM +0000 "Singley, Norman" <Norman.Singley@mso.umt.edu> wrote:

My question regards synchronization.  We are using
"refreshandpersist" for syncrepl.  For the hour or so it takes to do
the migration, users will be changing Passwords – that should be the
only oldap changes made in that time.  Will the password changes that get
written to the two existing nodes sync over to the third node when we
bring it back up, or will they be lost and we would be out of sync?

The third node should "catch up" with the other masters. I will assume you're running the current OpenLDAP release (2.4.44).

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>