Re: openldap 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch still infinitely replicates

--On Friday, July 29, 2016 3:30 PM -0700 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 04:09:27PM -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> The bug noted in ITS#8460 is not present in 2.4 at all. Quanah is also
> running experimental backports of features from 2.5 and forgets to
> mention that sometimes. This particular issue is from 2.5 (and is now
> fixed in git).
> Most likely it's the same issue as #8448. You can disregard both of
> these.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Howard :).

Same as ITS8462 as well.  So all 3 of those are off the table.  Other
than  those, I haven't had problems with 2.4.44 + ITS8432. ;)

Cool. Are you using the memberOf overlay? It doesn't look like there's
been any update on ITS 8444 that Mark Cairney reported a month or so ago
in which he said he was seeing replication issues with 2.4.44 + ITS8432
fix for adds/deletes of objects managed by the overlay.

Mark, any progress on resolving that issue?

Thanks everybody...

Nope, I don't use memberOf. :)

Platform Architect
Manager, Systems Team