RE: openldap 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch still infinitely replicates

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I usually stage updates to avoid a
complete outage at any given time. It's interesting though that I had never
seen this problem running 2.4.41 until I introduced a 2.4.44 system into the
mix, and then it went away once I reverted that system back to 2.4.41. I
wonder why that combination caused it to pop up suddenly. I'll have to
schedule a downtime window and update them all at once and see what happens.

By any chance have you had the time to look at ITS 8444? The reporter says
he sees a similar circular replication issue when the memberOf overlay is
enabled, which we also use.

Thanks much.