Re: Antw: Re: OpenLDAP Replication Issue

I certainly understand the logic behind upgrading, but it’s probably not going to be possible for us because we are moving away from OpenLDAP, and management won’t dedicate additional resources to building / testing a new environment. I just need it stable enough to get us through the transition.

We have other smaller domains with only 2 controllers configured with mirror mode that aren’t having any issue. So what I really need to know is if my configuration is sound (1 replication hub to 4 other controllers), or perhaps mirrormode or refreshAndPersist has limitations, or other tuning advices.

Tony S. Wu