Re: OpenLDAP Replication Issue

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:52:13PM +0000, Andrew Findlay wrote:
> Your first move should be to build OpenLDAP from current source:
> http://www.openldap.org/software/download/

FWIW, I'm using the LTB RPMs in production on CentOS 6.5 64-bit hosts:

  http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-rpm

They install in a different place, so they cn go in alongside the
vendor's default install.  As they are in a different place, you'll
need to explicitly point to your current config files/directories
(-f, -F, etc.)

But, they've been solid for us.

> Andrew
> --
> |                 From Andrew Findlay, Skills 1st Ltd                 |
> | Consultant in large-scale systems, networks, and directory services |
> |     http://www.skills-1st.co.uk/                +44 1628 782565     |

Brian Reichert				<reichert@numachi.com>
BSD admin/developer at large