Re: Question on replication files.

--On Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:56 PM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

> Version 2.4.31-1+nmu2
>
> Plain syncrepl.
>
> As I said I hope to be upgrading to the latest version in the next couple
> of months.  Right now I need to get through this problem the best I can.

Known issue with 2.4.31.  Solution is to upgrade and stop using the crap
shipped by Debian.  The LTB project now has a deb repository for their
builds, I'd advise investigating switching to using it.

--Quanah

Back to one of my original questions.  In looking at the diff of the data I
can see where the CSN and timestamps are different where the issue occurs.
Is there a way to have the nodes scan for the differences and update the
files to the latest record?

Thanks,
Eric

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.
  Message id: C084960141C.AEC8C

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.