Re: Question on replication files.

Version 2.4.31-1+nmu2

Plain syncrepl.

As I said I hope to be upgrading to the latest version in the next couple
of months.  Right now I need to get through this problem the best I can.

Thanks,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

From:	Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>
To:	espeake@oreillyauto.com, openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:	03/13/2014 12:40 PM
Subject:	Re: Question on replication files.
Sent by:	openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org

--On Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:19 PM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

> I am n ot on the latest version and I cannot upgrade to the latest
version
> with a better kernel until our staff upgrades our VM server due to
> migration issues with the kernel I would like have.  We are on ubuntu
> 12.04 and if we can get the VM server updated soon we will start testing
> 14.04 when it is released.

What version are you on?  Are you using plain syncrepl or delta-syncrepl
for MMR?

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.
  Message id: 08343601410.AD0DD

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.