Question on replication files.

We are having an issue with some users not replicating to all of servers.
I have MMR setup with three nodes and there are a few times that a user is
has an attribute changed, i.e. supervisor, and the change is replicated to
one server and not to another.  So the information is correct on 2 of 3
servers.  My question is this after running a very long diff against two
ldif's created by slapcat of the replication database.  Shouldn't the
replication databases be the same?  The issues do happen with every change
and every user, just a few times.

I am n ot on the latest version and I cannot upgrade to the latest version
with a better kernel until our staff upgrades our VM server due to
migration issues with the kernel I would like have.  We are on ubuntu 12.04
and if we can get the VM server updated soon we will start testing 14.04
when it is released.

Any suggestions on a good way to test besides the obvious of turning on
logging for sync which I have done in out test environment for now.

Thanks,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.