Re: Planning migration to mdb

On 14/3/2014 3:08 ÎÎ, Howard Chu wrote:

Read the schema definition of the olcHdbConfig objectclass, and compare it to the definition of the olcMdbConfig objectclass. Delete anything that isn't present in the olcMdbConfig objectclass.

The schema has everything you need to know. Use it.

Thank you for this info.

I have been able to find the definitions of these classes (as well as that of olcDatabaseConfig which is relevant) from our running Openldap, so I'll manage the migration.

By the way, is the (latest, at least) full config schema available online somewhere on the openldap documentation pages? (I have not been able to locate it.) It would be handy to have it easily accessible for reference.

(Googling around only located a zytrax.com page; however the schema published there is inaccurate - perhaps based on older openldap versions.)

Thanks and best regards,
Nick