Re: RE : Slapd-meta stop at the first unreachable candidate

> I first met the problem on a pre-production openldap server. One URI was
> corresponding to a load-balancer VIP routing to 2 target LDAP servers. As
> both of them were stopped, the vip:port was unreachable. And as this URI
> was
> ahead in the list, all other URI were unreachable either.
>
> I then reproduced the same problem several times adding URI correpond to
> non-existant targets at different locations. Returned entries were
> systematically coming from URI above the non-existant URI.
>
> Do you need any further information ?

Well, we're still at "works for me" vs. "doesn't work for you".  From my
tests the code works.  If you want anything fixed you should follow my
advice: provide a simple basic example slapd.conf (and ldif data) that
causes the problem in order to make me see slapd-meta failing, and I can
look at the issue.

p.