RH EL Openldap dies after update at night ....

Hi,

recently I updated our ldapd on our RH EL 6.1 to the most recent RH EL
version openldap-2.4.23-15.el6_1.1.x86_64 (from 2.4.19-15)

Since than the deamon died in the middle of the night nearly every
night, leaving no traces to me why.

The 2.4.19-15-version never died ...

Any hints or suggestions on how to debug that problem? What information
may I provide?

	Thanks and best regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: