Re: chaining and referral object with two referrals

Meike Stone wrote:

I've tried to readce the source, but I'm no C-programer, so it is very
hard for me to follow ....

In the chain.c I've red the following comment:

     "/* We're setting the URI of the first referral;
     * what if there are more?"

Does this mean, the overlay can not handle more than one referral in
the referral object?

It tries them each, one at a time until it succeeds.

Thanks Meike