[Date Prev][Date Next]
chaining and referral object with two referrals
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: chaining and referral object with two referrals
- From: Meike Stone <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:24:42 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fX9PL2kr8xahphTrbB0JmT5Uw+Y6Is6OcORkRzROhRc=; b=J9ub073/wx9suwh6ubjNiaZjADUReNSEcEaMMR6FYCpKRPTy4w20Rf69wZPwm+ThAM IugTs3+Dz+PEgwsxMg3WW0w4xMviMKK6Ioa9Cybncwf2lxyJ9eQmk3WsZHJawv+/lMeN LxSyUkdv1MklSee+tCrXrsPWzZDEMtQIW5CkM=
sorry for asking again.
If I use the chaining overlay (slapo-chain), and I put more then one
referral in the referral-object, how does the overlay behave and can I
Background is, that I want put two referrals to two LDAP-Servers
(multi master) and if one of them is missing, the secondary should be
asked from the slapo.
(Excuse me for using the mail address from my colleague last time)..