RE: Host based authentication using OpenLDAP

Yes I added ldapns.schema

Cat slapd.conf

# See slapd.conf(5) for details on configuration options.
# This file should NOT be world readable.
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema

# Schemas requis pour les comptes Posix
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema

attributetype ( NAME 'authorizedService'
        DESC 'IANA GSS-API authorized service name'
        EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
        SYNTAX{256} )

objectclass ( NAME 'authorizedServiceObject'
        DESC 'Auxiliary object class for adding authorizedService attribute'
        SUP top
        MAY authorizedService )

objectclass ( NAME 'hostObject'
        DESC 'Auxiliary object class for adding host attribute'
        SUP top
        MAY host )