Re[2]: MirrorMode/N-Way Multi-Master Replication Clarification

 How I can install OpenLdap  in MirrorMode,

with limited write operations - only at 1-st server, and 2-nd servers  works in read/write mode only when 1-st down, without a load-balancer ?

HC> Absolutely not. The name MirrorMode was specifically chosen to avoid any
HC> association with the concept of multi-master. The purpose of MirrorMode is to
HC> guarantee single-master consistency while providing hot standby.

С уважением,
 Evgeniy                          mailto:evplus@yandex.ru