[Date Prev][Date Next]
What does it means in slave? SyncRepl 2.4.19
- To: Lista OpenLDAP <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: What does it means in slave? SyncRepl 2.4.19
- From: Nacho Díaz Asenjo <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:32:23 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; es-ES; rv:18.104.22.168pre) Gecko/20091019 Shredder/3.0pre
Yesterday, I upgraded my servers to Openldap 2.4.19, but in slave
server i have some problems with synrepl. I can't make replica work, and
i only can see this message continuosly.
Oct 24 14:34:55 xxxx slapd: syncrepl_message_to_entry: rid=002
mods check (mail: value #0 provided more than once)
Oct 24 14:34:55 xxxx slapd: do_syncrepl: rid=002 rc 20 retrying
(9 retries left)
What does it means?
Another question it's about GNU/Linux Debian 5.0. I upgraded from
Etch to Lenny and the slapadd operation with a 100 MB LDIF took about 1h
and the same operation in a Etch (Debian 4.0) usually takes only 5
minutes. Anyone knows why?. I made tests with Berkeley DB 4.6 and
Berkeley DB 4.4 and i obtained a similar result.
Thanks for your atencion.