Re: Mirror Mode, replicas and delta-syncrepl

--On Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:37 PM -0400 Sam Tran <stlist@gmail.com> wrote:

I was planning to use the load balancer in the 2nd configuration as
well. In both cases only a single master will receive the write
requests. The 2nd configuration would still work in the event of a
failure of the load balancer.

I don't know if delta-syncrepl can handle two syncrepl statements getting the same data. I would think that would cause a lot of problems. Although I guess it would know it already got that change? I'm curious to know the results of your experiments. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer