Re: Using replication on RedHat servers

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Rick Stevens <rps2@socal.rr.com> wrote:

Did you install openldap-servers-overlays?  I think syncprov is in that
RPM.

Well, sice i installed the symas' rpm, everything related to openldap goes in /opt/symas/ and is built for openldap 2.4.16. I think the rpm you mention (openldap-servers-overlay) is the RedHat one, so i'm not sure it'd be compatible.