Re: syncrepl replication taking too long(not sync)

Quanah,

I forget to mention that even if I stop the second mirror is stopped
again the first mirror cpu still being consumed. I was expecting that
after the search from the second mirror is stopped the cpu consumption
would be finished.

Not sure if with dncache unlimited, even all other caches equal to 0, if
the memory will be enough. Looks like memory needs to be enough to
handle all dncache for DBs in system.

Thanks,

Rodrigo.