Re: dynlist how to

I'm really missing something: you configure slapo-dynlist with

overlay dynlist
dynlist-attrset  groupOfURLs memberURL member

this means that the entryDN (i.e. the DN) of each entry matching the
search URI should be added to the group entry as "member" (the last arg
to the dynlist-attrset).  Can you confirm that?  I also note that since
2.3.30 there have been quite a few bug fixes in slapo-dynlist(5); can
you confirm the unexpected behavior with 2.3.40?

Yes is what I need, a list of member attributes with the DN value.
May be you are true I suspect also the debian version, particulary the client library.
I upgrade this night and give you a follow up

Many thanks for your support

Guy