RE: upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3, LDIF file difference...

My apologies. I meant to include this in my reply. It's a snippet from the
tailend of my inetorgperson.schema file (minus the trailing closing
paren...). Does anything look odd about this?

# inetOrgPerson
# The inetOrgPerson represents people who are associated with an
# organization in some way.  It is a structural class and is derived
# from the organizationalPerson which is defined in X.521 [X521].
objectclass     ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.2
    NAME 'inetOrgPerson'
        DESC 'RFC2798: Internet Organizational Person'
    SUP organizationalPerson
    STRUCTURAL
        MAY (
                audio $ businessCategory $ carLicense $ departmentNumber $
                displayName $ employeeNumber $ employeeType $ givenName $
                homePhone $ homePostalAddress $ initials $ jpegPhoto $
                labeledURI $ mail $ manager $ mobile $ o $ pager $
                photo $ roomNumber $ secretary $ uid $ userCertificate $
                x500uniqueIdentifier $ preferredLanguage $
                userSMIMECertificate $ userPKCS12 )