upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3, LDIF file difference...

Hello list,

I've moved from a 2.2 installation to a 2.3.38 installation, and am having a
problem loading one of my old LDIF files. The user in question was the only
one I attempted to use the inetOrgPerson object class on, and the program
seems to have a problem with it. When I attempt to import it, I get:

modifying entry "cn=jjohnson,ou=users,dc=remitpro,dc=local"
ldap_modify: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: objectclass: value #1 invalid per syntax

In the FAQ-o-matic, there's mention of this issue and the OP was directed to
a link pointing out what can cause it. For reference:

There's no whitespace at the end of each line, there's no empty attributes,
and I've eliminated any characters that I thought might pose an issue. Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Here's the LDIF file:

dn: cn=jjohnson,ou=users,dc=remitpro,dc=local
objectclass: person
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
cn: jjohnson
cn: Jim Johnson
sn: Johnson
uid: jjohnson
userPassword: secret
uidNumber: 513
gidNumber: 513
title: Lackey
telephoneNumber: 4028610005
mail: ddenton@remitpro.com
gn: Jim
displayName: Jim Johnson
initials: JJ
o: RemitPro Inc
ou: users
postalAddress: 3925 S 147th St
postalCode: 68138
l: Omaha
st: NE

Thanks in advance...

P.S. - I've also tried using the syntax available at the following link,
with no luck.

http://ldap.akbkhome.com/index.php/objectclass/inetOrgPerson.html