[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldapsearch and accented names
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: ldapsearch and accented names
- From: Luís Fernando C. Talora <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:32:04 -0300
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcfzpWoyt7gqxXpzRkC0a+n/Gc7qoQ==
- Thread-topic: ldapsearch and accented names
I´m having some trouble with ldapserach on Linux comunicating with a LDAP server. In fact, everything works just fine, until my query finds and object that has any accents on its name. For example: if I have an object named "Luis Talora", its shown OK; in oposite, if its name is "Luís Talora", with an acute accent, its distinguish name is shown like this: "Q049THXDrXMgRmVybmFuZG8gQy4gVGFsb3JhLE9VPVRJLE9VPUFSQSxPVT1Vc3VhcmlvcyxEQz1pbmVwYXIsREM9Y29tLERDPWJy". In Portuguese, is very common that people have accents in their names...
Do anybody know a way to fix that behavior?
Thanks a lot!
LUÍS FERNANDO C. TALORA
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.