Re: dn aliases?

Thank you. I read the documentation and located this which seems to be what I want to do:

database        relay
suffix          "dc=virtual,dc=naming,dc=context"
relay           "dc=real,dc=naming,dc=context" massage

When I enter this into my slapd.conf file and restart slapd, I get this error:

Unrecognized database type (relay)

In all the Internet, I only found this one entry with respect to this error:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200602/msg00176.html