Re: syncrepl updates from consumer

syncrepl needs no updatedn, and what you report above is the expected
behavior.
So with syncrepl there is no way to do consumer updates?

Did you happen to read the admin guide or slapd.conf(5) about
sync replication?

Yes, I read both several times this morning. Its definitely not the
easiest documentation to read - too much detail on the protocol/design
and very little info on the usage and configuration. After reading
both I could not find an answer to my question. And after trying and
failing I did a few google searches that led to conflicting results
and more suggestions that did not work.

Thanks,

John