Re: WARNING: No dynamic config support for database ldbm

> Migrate now or migrate later when ldbm is removed.  BDB is faster and
> offers more backup/recovery features than ldbm.

"when ldbm is removed" - that's a done deal, the code was removed from CVS
HEAD April 8 2006. We *can* still make patches to the 2.3 branch, but the
likelihood of that happening from here on out is about zero.

Okay you people completely convinced me (my boss) me that ldbm->bdb is urgently required.

And posting related to migration from idbm To bdb will probably goes to another 'thread' :)

Thanks and greatly appreciated.

Askar