[Date Prev][Date Next]
Is it possible to only log failed binds ?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Is it possible to only log failed binds ?
- From: "Andreas Taschner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:16:08 +0000
- Content-disposition: inline
- References: <45A4D205020000D0000177F2@public.id2-vpn.continvity.gns.novell.com> <45A5F248020000D00001792C@public.id2-vpn.continvity.gns.novell.com>
We have a setup with a very high number of binds, so running with loglevel 256 floods the log file.
According to http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200205/msg00120.html John Dalbec wrote a patch for this
for 2.0.21, but AFAICS it was ever submitted.
I would like to have eg. loglevel 64 to see the configuration file processing and then on top of that only failed
Is the only way to accomplish that to rewrite that old patch to the current level, or is there some other way to get